- We will put your interests first – ahead of our own.
- We will act in utmost good faith and undivided loyalty to you.
- We will make recommendations only after understanding your investment objectives, financial situation and concerns.
- We will act diligently and exercise professional competence.
- We will eliminate conflicts of interest wherever possible, and provide full and fair disclosure for conflicts that are unavoidable.
- We will provide you with a full and fair disclosure of all fees.
- We will not accept payments for recommending any investment to you.
- We will not accept payments from other professionals for referring you to them.
We are a fee-only financial adviser. Unlike many financial advisers, Monterey Private Wealth advisers are also fiduciaries for our clients, and we put that in writing with our Fiduciary Promise. We operate with complete transparency, avoid conflicts of interest, and disclose all details, fees and expenses. We take the time to thoroughly explain all of your investments in plain English.
Because we put you first, we don’t accept sales commissions, kickbacks or rebates from any investment companies. We’re not about products and transactions. The result? There are none of the conflicts of interest inherent in commissioned broker transactions.
To schedule a private consultation with one of our financial advisers, call us at 831-372-3426 or 925-462-8005